NORWAY I AQ-OSL1
Average Liquid Cooling
Air Cooling Power/Rack
Whitespace IT Area
Our first facility is currently under construction, close to Oslo and Norway’s largest international airport.
The first phase of this facility will be 5 MW colocation, prepared for air cooling, with the potential to support high-density racks for HPC. The power supply potential is up to 40 MW in the site area. The site can also support standard densities – 5 kW, up to HPC (+100kW) per rack.
Norway, an ideal data centre location
Despite its geographical location at the edge of Europe, Norway is increasingly moving to the centre of European data traffic by virtue of the expansion of network connections. Access to green power and a cool climate make Norway an ideal location for data centres.
Owing to the availability of renewable energy, low electricity prices and cold cooling water, Norway is an attractive location for building large data centres. 98% of the electricity is generated from renewable sources. Thus, Norway offers the most competitive electricity prices in Europe.
- Up to 20 kW cooling power per rack
- 80% yearly indirect free cooling
- Chilled water system available
Direct liquid cooling:
- 80 kW average cooling power per rack
- Approximately 100% indirect free cooling annually
- 10 MW of power is available at the plot, expandable to 40 MW
- 100% renewable energy supply
- PPA long-term power supply contracts directly with the supplier (optional)
- Close to Oslo and it’s international airport
- Average temperature 4.6°C
- Large plot with space for further data centre buildings
- Open space, flexible divisions, compartments, enclosures and private halls
- Total available whitespace IT area: approximately 1700 m²
- High power density blocks for liquid cooled computing capacity on demand
- Tier 3 design principles
- Back-up power: UPS, gensets
- Up to 20 kW redundant power supply per rack on average and additional possibilities for liquid cooling
- Carrier neutral data centre
- Connectivity to IX`s, national and international sites available through several different providers
- Private line ethernet services on request
- Services and operations:
- Initial set-up
- Remote hands packages
- 24/7 services available
- Flexible SLA offering
- Monitoring features available (live PUE, CO2–eq emissions, performance etc.)
- CO2–eq measuring, reducing, and offsetting services as required
- Excess heat reuse with heat pump to reduce
operational costs and carbon footprint
- WUE = 0
Start to decarbonise your data
How much CO2-eq would you save if you moved your data load to AQ Compute?
500 kW 5000 kW
Air cooling (Norway)
Your avoidance by relocating to AQ Compute:4
Offset your CO2eq emissions and validate your CO2eq avoidance with AQ Green TeC.