*subject to clients needs
Power Supply - expandable to more
Average Liquid Cooling
Air Cooling Power/Rack
Whitespace IT Area
Our first facility is currently under construction, close to Oslo and Norway’s largest international airport.
The first phase of this facility will be 6 MW IT power colocation, prepared for liquid cooling, to support high-density racks for HPC. The power supply potential is up to 40 MW, which can still be expanded – depending on the client’s needs. The site can also support standard densities – 5 kW, up to HPC (+100kW) per rack.
Norway, an ideal data center location
Despite its geographical location at the edge of Europe, Norway is increasingly moving to the centre of European data traffic by virtue of the expansion of network connections. Access to green power and a cool climate make Norway an ideal location for data centers.
Owing to the availability of renewable energy, low electricity prices and cold cooling water, Norway is an attractive location for building large data centers. 98% of the electricity is generated from renewable sources. Thus, Norway offers the most competitive electricity prices in Europe.
Direct liquid cooling:
- 80 kW average cooling power per rack
- Approximately 100% indirect free cooling annually
- Up to 20 kW cooling power per rack
- 80% yearly indirect free cooling
- Chilled water system available
- 21 MW of power is available at the plot now
- 100% renewable energy* supply
- PPA long-term power supply contracts directly with the supplier (optional)
*subject to clients needs
- Close to Oslo and it’s international airport
- Average temperature 4.6°C
- Large plot with space for further data center buildings
- Open space, flexible divisions, compartments, enclosures and private halls
- Total available whitespace IT area: approximately 1700 m²
- High power density blocks for liquid cooled computing capacity on demand
- Tier III design principles
- Back-up power: UPS, gensets
- Redundant power supply to the white space area
- Redundancy on fibre to the data center to meet-me room (MMR)
- Carrier neutral data center
- Connectivity to IX`s, national and international sites available through several different providers
- Private line ethernet services on request
- Services and operations:
- Initial set-up
- Remote hands packages
- 24/7 services available
- Flexible SLA offering
- Monitoring features available (live PUE, CO2–eq emissions, performance etc.)
- CO2–eq measuring, reducing, and offsetting services as required
- Excess heat reuse with heat pump to reduce
operational costs and carbon footprint
Our second facility will be centrally located in a data center hub Parc de l’Alba in the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
The data center will be a 50 MW colocation facility, prepared with the potential to support high-density racks for HPC.
Our sustainability concept takes a holistic approach to maximising data center performance, reducing operating costs and minimising environmental impact to achieve a sustainable data center lifestyle.
Products & services
Our data centers entail powerful and scalable solutions that can be fully customized. Clients are able to choose any type of colocation within a fully available portfolio of high-quality solutions.